Wednesday, January 7, 2015

#1253: Arizona Wilder

A.k.a. Jennifer Ann Greene/Kealey (possible real names)

Billy Wilbanks supposedly is (or was) chair of the Science Department at Jackson College, Texas, an alleged educational institution that seems to be little the sort. Wilbanks’s rank ignorance about … well, anything remotely connected to science made its rounds on the Internet a few years ago, but the reason he doesn’t get a separate entry is that I have been utterly unable to locate any other reference to this character, making me somewhat unsure about the veracity of the initial story. Oh, well – he wouldn’t beat Arizona Wilder anyways.

Arizona Wilder is the glorious sometimes sidekick of David Icke, and possibly the craziest person on the Internet able to form minimally coherent sentences and (arguably) avoid color combinations unintentionally conducive to producing epileptic seizures. Wilder is, in short, into virtually every conspiracy theory and piece of pseudoscience known to the Internet, with little regard for internal consistency.

We’ll give her a chance to explain the basics: “The Illuminati, the clique which control the direction of the world, are genetic hybrids, the result of interbreeding between a reptilian extraterrestrial race and humanity many thousands of years ago. The centre of power is not even in this dimension – it is in the lower fourth dimension, the lower astral as many people call it, the traditional home for the ‘demons’ of folklore and myth. These fourth dimensional reptilian entities work through these hybrid bloodlines because they have a vibrational compatibility with each other. This is why the European royal and aristocratic families have interbred so obsessively, as do the so called Eastern Establishment families of the United States which produce the leaders of America. Every presidential election since and including George Washington in 1789 has been won by the candidate with the most European royal genes.”

Wilder first came to notice with the release of David Icke’s The Biggest Secret, his collection “evidence” for his theory that the world is dominated by shape-shifting reptilians from other dimensions. The book’s index even contains the entry, “Wilder, Arizona – see Mother Goddess”. The short story behind that (a longer one is here) is that the Queen of the UK is really the master reptilian: “I have seen her sacrifice people and eat their flesh and drink their blood. One time she got so excited with blood lust that she didn’t cut the victim’s throat from left to right in the normal ritual, she just went crazy, stabbing and ripping at the flesh after she’d shape shifted into a reptilian. When she shape-shifts, she has a long reptile face, almost like a beak, and she’s an off-white colour,” says Wilder. How does she know? Well, Wilder was herself born into the inner circle, with her destiny as a cult figurehead already set, and was ritually abused as part of her indoctrination – her chief handler being, as with most of these people, Joseph Mengele.

In Icke’s book she describes, at some length, human sacrifice rituals involving the Pope, the Clintons, the Reagans, both George Bushes, various members of the Royal Family, and Bob Hope, who summoned “snarling, hideous creatures.” The creatures who rule our planet cannot enter our dimension on their own but need to be anchored here with a sacrifice, and need adrenalchrome to keep them in human form. This chemical only comes into the blood when the victim has been tortured and traumatized, and Wilder’s job was to preside over the ceremonies and act as a conduit for the reptilians in her role as a “mother goddess.” Corroborating evidence? Yeah, you bet.

Her rants are popular at and the Icke forums, however, but that goes without saying. Wilder herself, however, seems to have mysteriously disappeared off the radar.

Diagnosis: Perhaps it is a bit mean to include her here. But some crazies actually take her seriously – indeed, enough of them to make her influence not entirely negligible.


  1. What I find frightening is that Arizona Wilder and David Icke not only demonstrate a complete departure from reality, but that they dehumanize their fellow human beings in pursuit of their unhinged conspiracy theories.

  2. An excellent article. The really sad thing is nuts like her and Icke distract from serious researchers who are actually trying to expose those who truly control us, the Jews.

    1. Hold on a moment Jean, the Zionists are in the main the bloodlines of 13-15 extremely powerful and dominant families and they have hijacked the world of Judaism. These families go back thousands of years and are evil with intent of running the world...don't forget the Empires! Those were attempts at global domination and slavery! Well before our own eyes.....they are steering the world in that direction as we confer. David Icke spoke about ritual paedophilia in 1991 long before recent exposure in his book 'The Biggest Secret'. Who would have thought 911 was an inside job? More and more people are realising that 2 airliners could not fly into 2 towers physically and three buildings disintegrated into 2 thirds micro dust? I cannot rule out the existence of any entente that is evil enough to murder 3,000 people at the trade centre, their own people? So who or what are they that infiltrated humanity?

  3. I would say I feel sorry for you people, but I won't because I don't. You all will be the first to perish. The rest of us will be better off.

  4. The sad part of there are people who readily believe the words of this woman and people like her

  5. Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that can make you rich for ever and it can also make your name famous and power control people in high places in the worldwide if you are new member you will received the sum of 10 million Are you a business man or business woman or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world,join us to become one of our official member today in the great Illuminati. you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you,no sacrifice human life needed contact us now call us +254704881207 via

  6. Hello every one i want to share my testimony on how i belong to Illuminati member, a friend of mine that always give me money…cos he was very rich, one day he said he is not going to give me fish that he is going to teach me how to fish, so i was very happy, i never new he was a member of Illuminati all my life will spend together! so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now,i am now the one that give money out before it was heard, if you want to belong to us email us on { or you call +2348109756444

  7. Do you want to become very rich, famous or powerful in life,Join the Illuminati and have all your heart desires come through , Fast cars , Spot Lights , Money , Influence and power . Earn $250000 monthly for becoming a member and $1000000 to do anything you want . If you have the interest, then contact:

  8. This is a great temple of the Illuminati were you find, POWER, RICHES, FAMOUS, WEALTH, if you want to get rich quick and be famous"you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind, are you a business man or woman,i want to share on how i belong to Illuminati member, a friend of mine that always give me money because he was very rich, one day he said he is not going to give me money,and how to fish that he is going to teach me how to fish, so i was very happy, i never new he was a member of Illuminati all my life will spend together! so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now,i am now the one that give money out before it was heard, if you want to belong to us email us do you want all your dreams to come to pass? Are you an upcoming artist? dancer? businessman? etc the Great Illuminati Society offers you a life time opportunity of making your desires come to accomplishment. If you are interested in being a member please contact us online via email> or call me on this Mobil number:+2348163387496

  9. Good news to everyone here reading this comment. I want to share my testimony on how i belong a member of the great brotherhood in world and i became famous, by acquiring huge wealth, riches and fame. Here is how my life changed. A friend of mine that was very rich, wealthy, famous and successful. On one beautiful day, he said to me that he is going to help me, that he is going to show me the way to be successful in life. So i was very happy, i never knew he was a member of the great illuminate society. So i was initiated to the world famous illuminate society, and few days later, i was awarded a contract worth millions of Dollars. Right now as i speak, in my business i am doing very well, i travel the world on business deals, i am now the one that help people to become a member of illuminate, before life was so hard for me and my family is living fine am so happy am the lucky man in the world now. If you want to belong to us today? are you suffering in life, make up your mind and join the Illuminati kingdom to become a wealthy man or woman and also to become famous and powerful in life via email> or call me on this Mobil number: +2348161554365


  10. Hello viewers I am brown jackson I want to share a testimony on how I was made rich. I was once poor, searching the internet on who to link me to be rich, one day I met a man email address called illuminati mark I contacted he to help me, so he require for my details and I provide the requirement to enable me be a member and I was successful initiated immediately I was rewarded with the sum of 50million usd and many others and now am rich you can also contact he for help at or call us on: +234816155436

    AGENT MOBILE:+2348100368288

  12. ♚ As they rested on the front porch side by side on rocking chairs the farmer sarcastically said to his wife of 60 years, while pointing at her sagging breasts: "If those things worked I wouldn't need a cow."; "Yes," she conceded, "and If that thing worked," said she while pointing at his crotch, "I wouldn't need your brother."

  13. Hi Everyone,This was how me and my BF become VAMPIRES i got a man from the internet called Dr Vampire who was a VAMPIRE so i told him that me and my boyfriend would love to become VAMPIRES so he asked me of my Name ,Country, Age ,State , address and asked me to pay for just to send me his blood which i did immediately and in the next 3 days i got the blood sample through the DHL which me and my boyfriend took in the blood into our body and in the next 30 minutes i turned into a VAMPIRE so if you interested in becoming a VAMPIRE kindly contact his Email Address ( and he also has a friend who is a warewolf just incase you want to be one,, Email (

  14. I’m a vampire and i know you will be surprise to think that
    how i can write aticles on these site if am a vampire i can change any time
    any day to either human or vampire .Yes it is true. How I become a vampire
    with the help of the
    I will tell you later,I live in north India here we are called PISACH. My
    day changed from that day when I met a sweet handsome Man
    He is also a pisach called
    . I will not tell u my exact location. But I will tell you how to become a
    vampire,my English is not so good so excuse me.They learned the procedure
    from a secret book.This dark art has been revealed by a rich hindu
    landowner who find a book from the library of a danish king and with the
    help of vampire lord which is email is If u become vampire you can still be a ordinary man but you will get
    more power and gain more height,you will become much younger than your
    mates of same age, you never become bald, you don’t need any sex, you will
    always satisfied.But to become a vampire a very difficult task . I give you
    the procedure, I will no longer be responsible for your nature but you will
    become lone like me.i was so much amazed at first when i contacted the )1 At first i become very scared and afraid to offer the sacrifice to them
    just to be a full blooded vampire but i later changed my mind and strong in
    spirit and i did what was needed and now am not just an ordinary vampire
    but a very rich and famous wealthy one too, i have powers and many doos.
    no human life needed for you to be a full blooded vampire just get them
    what they want and i promise you u will be so glad- so if u all out there
    really want to become a rich and famous vampire like me then contact our
    lord the most lord of all lord at these email