Her masterpiece is surely “Evolutionism: the dying West’s science of magic and madness”. Here she traces evolution back to Nimrod of the Old Testament, and then to Ancient Greek where “evolution serves as the mechanism of soul-transference in metempsychosis and transmigration of souls. In the ancient East, the mystical Upanishads refine evolution and it becomes the mechanism of soul-movement in involutions, emergences, incarnations, and reincarnation.”
Huh? Does she have the faintest clue what she is talking about? Not at all. This is Time Cube level stuff. After carefully inventing the genealogy of the cult of evolution, she points out – in a manner that would probably make even Alex Jones raise an eyebrow (or perhaps not) – that “whereas occult pantheism quietly flowed beneath 'red-colored' atheist-materialist-commun
And that, readers, is Linda Kimball’s attempt at refuting evolution. Discussed here.
She also made an earlier attempt, where her main argument seems to have been: “Jeffrey Dahmer, a psychopath who cannibalized his victims, acted on Darwin's advice.” (remember that Dahmer’s father was a known creationist lecturer, and Dahmer was raised a creationist).
Her contributions to other matters are not pitched at a higher level of quality. Her column is here. Enjoy.
Diagnosis: Mind-numbingly idiotic wingnut fundamentalist who is pathologically unable to separate evidence, science, logic or reason from religion. One of the most hilariously stupid characters we have covered thus far.
My diagnosis of you: soulless and weak.ReplyDelete
People like Linda Kimball are the slime of the earth, I have read her articles on "Renew America™", she basically argues that the traits of high character people are bad, valor is bad, humor is bad, great storytelling skills are bad. She represents the lowest of humanity, those who can no longer value anything besides narrow-minded relevance (This is why she is against evolution because evolution requires transcending narrow-minded relevance by finding connections between disparate species). The people who no longer want to experience success or failure, both require too much courage and too much freedom, who neither want to experience profound wonder or the numbness and emptiness of boredom, both require too much courage and too much freedom, who neither want to experience the pride of self-affirmation or the anxiety of losing oneself when staring at the night sky, both require too much freedom and too much courage. Linda Kimball is one of these type of people and one of the most despicable people alive today.ReplyDelete
David, you must be talking about yourself! No way can a people that are true Americans can have too much freedom. As a matter of fact, each and every year American's are losing there freedoms little at a time until we are reaching in the year 2019, democratic fools that want socialism that has never worked but only a short time before people are being killed, starving do to lack of food. One man rule has been tried, 95 % of people living under socialism(form of communism) are living in the dark ages, while the other 5 % are being used to prosper the elite who are living high on the hog. This is not what God of our Bible (JKv's) wanted when he created this group of states who formed United States of America. Every state working together as one for complete unification for the betterment of the greatest .country on earth.Delete
Looking at United States of America, God gave our citizens equally, if people would work for it. Immigrants come to America start a business, be it a business in food or large corporation. Never hear of immigrants complaining, for all that come here legally are successful much more than some who are born in America that just want a hand out from the federal government, mostly blacks. This group or race, many want to live in proverty, do to being lazy. Whereas most legal immigrants are excited upon being given a chance to live in a country that freedom rings loud.
Linda Kimbal must have two computers, one she uses to type out her messages, the other computer hooked up to a web-site that has a dicationary to look up her hugh words trying too impress everyone with words that even she doesn't know the meaning of, so Linda thing for you to do with the rest of your life, go fishing, no not the card game, although it might be the best thing for you to do what I was referring too was go fishing in a real fish pond.ReplyDelete