Tuesday, March 4, 2014

#940: Michael Menkin


Michael Menkin may be the go-to person if you want to learn how to protect yourself from the evil aliens who are terrorizing humanity. On his website you can for instance learn how you can build protective headgear to prevent thought screening and abduction by said aliens. That’s right. Menkin builds, wears, and teaches you how to make … tinfoil hats. No less. According to Menkin it is a huge success with “[o]nly one failure since 1998” (we’d actually really like to know). Testimonial from a satisfied customer: “Since trying Michael Menkin’s Helmet, I have not been bothered by alien mind control. Now my thoughts are my own. I have achieved meaningful work and am contributing to society.”

The helmets are supposed to scramble alien attempts at telepathic control, though it is unclear whether Menkin has taken the latest research on the issue into account. The website also offers “abduction flowcharts for information linking alien abductions with the autism epidemic,” which is indeed a flowchart – it draws an arrow between “[parents] with altered genome from aliens” to “normal children, autistic and asperger children, [and] possibly children with Down’s syndrom”, and an arrow from this to “global breakdown of human genome.” Of course, it offers no data or explanation of the mechanisms purportedly involved – just the arrows. As a substitute for evidence, he offers a link to “drawings[!] of sick hybrid babies” on his other website, aliensandchildren.org, where there are, indeed, drawings – that is, drawings made by children of people, which Menkin identifies as drawings of human-alien hybrids (just look at them – real humans don’t look like those figures drawn by four-year olds!). 

Yes, the topic of his other site is alien abductions of children, whom Menkin sometimes manages to help by equipping them with his thought screen helmets that they can wear to school until they’re grown-ups. There’s also an interview with David Jacobs, whom we have encountered before.

Menkin seems to be currently planning for the big final event, when the aliens will come and abduct all the children they are currently experimenting with once more. Like Jesus.

Diagnosis: Finally, after some 900-odd loons! There had to be someone like Menkin out there, and there is – a serious, explicit advocate for the tinfoil hat. His websites alone justify the whole of Internet.

11 comments:

  1. There are many scientific articles linking autism with genetic abnormalities. I will post a list of the articles on aliensandchildren.org.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty clear that autism has a genetic component. That's not the claim I would deem to be crazy.

      Delete
    2. It's fantastic but it's not crazy. I even quote Uta Frith and feature her on aliensandchildren.org. I do need to get more proof for my theory, which I am currently working on. From my experience and research I believe the aliens made themselves sterile by over-modifying their genes and and trying to mix their genes with ours and an attempt to make a new race. My theory is that the aliens can't do what they are trying to do and have damaged the human genome. What we are really seeing in the epidemic of autism is a breakdown of the human genome all over the planet. We now have an additional 1% of the population disabled. We are headed for 2% but about 2030. I go to Talk About Autism meetings and talk with the parent's of autistic children. The parents feel that we need to declare a state of emergency. OK, I'm sticking my neck out. I believe the spectrum of autistic disorders is caused by alien trial and error attempts to make a new kind of race, with disastrous results for humans. I've you've got a better explanation for the wide range of autism disorders please post it. If what I say is correct, it will eventually be verified by others.

      Delete
  2. Get your facts straight since you are criticizing me. Both of my sites are nonprofit, public service sites. There is nothing for sale. I've never sold anything in the 15 years I've been making helmets and sending them to people for free. The persons who receive helmets from me are victims, not customers. They got everything for free as a gift.
    On aliensandchildren.org I do show the child's drawings of people on a separate page to prove that she does know the difference between aliens and real people.
    You are also missing the point of the children's drawings: I and other investigators claim that the aliens erase the memories of the people they abducted. The aliens can completely erase the memories of children because they are children so it is children who give us a window of alien activity. No matter how limited the window is because it is from a child's eyes and memory, it is still a window.
    Also on aliensandchildren.org I have an authentic NASA video of UFOs - alien spacecraft entering the earth's atmosphere. I tell you how to obtain the exact same video from NASA for free.
    Uta Frith, a recognized expert on autism, is also featured on the site. She explains her obsession with autism because she thinks that autism minds are in some ways alien, which I adhere to. Please see her quotes on the site.
    If you are claiming to be an encyclopedia, then you must provide your name and credentials as I do. If you remain an anonymous critic, then you yourself are just another crackpot and have no authority. Perhaps your readers should consider that and ask for credentials and other information from you. I do that on my sites

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll update the post to include the non-profit part. Thank you for your input.

      Delete
    2. The thought screen helmet is derived from the novels of E.E. Doc Smith. I have a whole page on it at stopabductions.com. It is not a tin hat. If you are going to be accurate, please post the reference to Smith's Novels and his thought screens. I also have links to Smith on the site.

      Delete
  3. Real critics take risks. They print their real name, affiliations, and address. That's part of their reputation. If a blogger just prints his/her initials and does not provide any additional information, and even makes false claims to credentials which are not shown, then the blogger is a cyber bully, not a critic. The blogger is just ridiculing a person or subject he/she does not like or agree with. In the words of Ronal Reagan, “all bullies are cowards.” Just as it takes guts to be an innovator and have new ideas, it also takes guts to be a real critic and put your real name down. You don't do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read david Jacobs book and research doesnt lie. the hat guy is logical. someday u might be the looney and then we can make a website to make fun if u.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To this website manager: You are a bully and owe Mr. Menkin an apology. You need to open your mind up to the FACTS, that people are being helped. Build up people, don't tear them down. Someday YOU may need help also.

    ReplyDelete